Sunday, June 20, 2010

Two Great Men

To my Dad: Thank you-For always standing for up for what you believe in. For always believing in me. For pushing me to do my best. For always putting family first. For loving me. For being so proud of being Drake's Papa. Thank you.

To my husband: Thank you- For putting 100% of your heart into being a dad. For setting a good example for our son. For getting on the floor and playing with him. For knowing just how to make him laugh. For loving him with everything you have. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. My dad is a "papa", too! I hope you had a great day with all your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma What's 4 dinnerJune 21, 2010 at 10:42 AM

    Yay dads!!! Your two men there look like they are going to set a fantastic example for Drake. Lucky lucky girl!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled on your blog through Liz and must say that I LOVE your title. It is so hard to juggle wine with those crazy kids, homelife, husband and pets....I understand. I am gonna follow you....

    ReplyDelete