Monday, June 7, 2010

Pawty Time

Drake's 1st Birthday invitations are done and should be arriving any day!!

Are these not PERFECT?!?
I had Becca at Jumping Jax Designs make these and I could not be happier with the outcome!

The party planning is really coming together. I have the menu planned out, favor ideas and Ben and I may or may not have gone to Toy R Us yesterday and bought Drake his birthday presents. I mean how could I NOT go, I had a $10 off coupon that expired at the end of the week. The presents will be kept a secret for now (his party is still over a month and a half away, there has to be some suspense) but I think we will have a happy birthday boy!

Now on to the cake... 

9 comments:

  1. i LOVE that you got a pic right when the dog is kissing him and he's got a huge smile on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!! Love, love, LOVE the invites!! Looks like you are having as much fun with the puppy theme as I did with the ladybug theme! You are not crazy for getting gifts already- I had Laila's cake ordered in September...birthday end of February!! HA! Drake is so cute and Skinner's kiss is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the invite, and love the pic on the front! I don't think you're being crazy about planning at all ... because if you're crazy, then so am I! My babe's 1st birthday is less than 2 weeks after yours, and I've got the invites designed and have started on the menu, decorations, and drinks. They're only 1 once, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness that picture is cute! but holy cow so much going into a 1st birthday! You really are going to set yourself up for some challenges in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the invite. the kiss and smile go perfectly together!
    stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can I ask how you blocked out some of the info on the invite; I have ours ready but can't figure out how to black out our address.......Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ma What's 4 dinnerJune 11, 2010 at 5:44 AM

    Cute!!!! You gotta go all out for your first one's first! Can't wait to see pics.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner?
    www.MaWhats4Dinner.com

    ReplyDelete