Monday, May 10, 2010

The Perfect Day

My 1st Mother's Day was just perfect thanks to my boys! 
It started off with cute cards that told me to plan a whole day to myself sometime soon and head to the spa where a manicure, pedicure and massage would be waiting! How thoughtful is that?!?
At 7:30 I found Mr. Drake awake and ready to celebrate the day with me
After a breakfast of french toast eating and newspaper reading we were ready to start the day
 (I love you all so much that I'm letting you see me in all my bed-head glory, you can thank me later)
We enjoyed an afternoon of fun with my parents
We thought we better get some ice cream to celebrate the day. Drake got his very own-1 scoop of vanilla and ate  the WHOLE thing...he is definitely my son!
I just could not resist stealing some kisses from my ice cream covered boy
Papa played with Drake on his new slide
We ended the night with Ben's homemade pizza and a glass of wine

It really was the perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment