Thursday, May 27, 2010

Be Right Back

I'm taking a little time off from the blog these next couple of days. I have super busy weekend that consists of being a bridesmaid in a good friends wedding,  a BBQ with my family, a trip to the zoo and lunch with great friends.  I can't wait!! Hope everybody has a great weekend and I will see you Monday night or Tuesday morning!

I just LOVE this picture!! Ben was being creative with the camera and I think it turned out awesome!
                        
P.S.-What do you think of the watermark on my photo? I am pretty happy with how it looks and don't think it takes away too much from the photo. Hate that this is what has come to, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to protect and "claim" my photos.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't even notice the watermark until you pointed it out. I don't think it takes away from the picture at all. BTW, BEAUTIFUL pic. Enjoy your holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture!! Good job, Ben!
    I didn't notice the watermark- no big deal. Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your weekend! I think a lot of people will be doing the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT shot, LOVE it! :)

    The watermark is a good idea, but I'd actually move it down a little...

    Have a FUN long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend....sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

    Thanks for stopping by my place today =)

    ReplyDelete