Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Potty Stories

Background- Drake has started to show some interest in using the potty so we bought him his very own frog potty! He usually only goes when he wakes up in the morning and right before bath.

Scene-Saturday night. I'm home alone getting ready to give Drake a bath.

I put Drake on the potty and turn around to start running the bath water.

I look back to check on Drake and see him trying to catch a stream of pee with his hands.

Gross.

I grab his hands and tell him no.

He finishes up and I take him off the potty and put him in the bathtub.

Drake is happily playing in the tub when I hear a disturbing licking sound.

I turn around to see Skinner drinking the pee out of the potty.

I gag.

I make a mental note to never let Skinner lick another human again.

I curse the stupid frog potty and potty training.

I laugh at what my Saturday nights now consist of.

I smile.

And even in that crazy gross moment feel so much happiness in being a Momma.

Then I enjoy a glass of wine knowing that potty training has now become my husbands job.

He just doesn't know it yet.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment