Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Being Creative With Fashion

I have a super long torso and that has always made finding camis and tank tops long enough a real challenge.  That is until I became pregnant with Drake and I discovered the awesomeness that is maternity camis. They are long and flattering and fit perfect. I had a Liz Lange for Target cami in white and black and wore one or the other practically everyday!

Here is my little secret- I still wear those camis all the time. Today I replaced my faded and stained black Liz Lange tank from over 2 years ago with a brand new maternity cami. I'm not pregnant and I shop in the maternity section! 



So if you are having trouble finding tanks or camis long enough, head over to the maternity section.


You can thank me later :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I loooove the maternity section for tops!!!

    ReplyDelete