Monday, May 16, 2011

Camera? What Camera?

Seriously. I feel like this past weekend was a giant weekend of fun and I have not a single photo to show for it. My camera was attached to me for Drake's first year of life and now I feel like I have been slacking BIG time in the photo department. A big part of it is the fact that Drake is pretty much impossible to photograph as he is always running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

So anyways if I had photos of this weekend this is what you would have seen:

My mom, sisters and I enjoying pizza and beer before heading to the Bon Jovie concert. 

Us rocking out at the Bon Jovie concert. I pretty much can sing "Living on a Prayer" like it is my job.

Drake enjoying a morning with his aunt and cousin.

A fun lunch and play date with friends.

An evening catching up with good friends.

A Saturday morning breakfast at our favorite coffee shop.

8 long hours of car shopping.

A new (to us) car.

A night spent enjoying family and friends

A hectic morning preparing for a party.

Surprising my parents with a party for their 30th wedding anniversary.

And I did not take a single photo. Not one. I could just kick myself in the teeth. But you know what? It was also kinda awesome to be living the moments fully present and not behind the camera. But I could still kick myself. So from now on the camera will become like another arm; it will go with me everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. ha! this is my life. Just wrapped up the first year of baby boy photosnapping and I noticed I slacked off right around month 8. Oh wells.

    Sounds like an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete