Thursday, May 26, 2011

Like I Need Another Obsession

I love Pinterest. Like, I really, really, really love it.

I have been gathering all sorts of awesomesauce worthy ideas for Drake's Where the Wild Things Are birthday party.

Check it out!





I'm in love. With only a little over two months to go before his birthday, I'm in full on party planning mode. Pinterest is either going to a huge help or a huge burden (due to the many awesome ideas that will just have to do) during the planning process.

Anyways, I'm off to stalk Pinterest some more while my son naps. Obsession I tell you, obsession.

3 comments:

  1. what a great theme idea!!! For my youngest first birthday last year we did a dr. suess theme taht was lots of fun :)!

    looks like a great time, nice to meet you, i'm a new follower via the alexa hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I can't wait to see what you come up with. I am sure it will be fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest takes up way too many hours of my day. Honestly, I think I have a problem!

    I am going to go follow you on pinterest right.now.

    :)

    ReplyDelete