Thursday, May 12, 2011

I Think My Kid is Cool (And Other Things)

 And here is the picture to prove it. I'm in love with the cuteness.
Seriously in love.


I'm also in love with my new phone app Vignette (think Instagram for an Android). I used it to take this picture and love how it can make a boring camera photo so interesting.

I'm also in love with Pinterest. Any of you on it? Add me my username is sssmomma. If anybody is not on it and  and wants an invite let me know and I will send you one.

I've had the most productive morning. I worked out, played outside with Drake, cleaned my whole house, baked a cake, did 5 loads of laundry, ate lunch, and played outside again. I'm trying to keep busy today so the day goes fast because I'm SO excited for tonight.  I'm going to see Bon Jovi tonight with my mom and sisters and  I CAN'T WAIT!!! Not to mention the fact that before the show we are trying out a new restaurant that serves crab rangoon pizza. I know, right!?!? YUMMY!

I'm off to go sit outside in the sun while Drake naps. This skin needs a little golden kiss!

2 comments:

  1. Drake is totally cool! :)

    Have fun at Bon Jovi!! I am so jealous! I went a couple years ago and we had a GREAT time!! LOVE him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool little man!

    ReplyDelete