Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Lovin'

I always feel like once the 4th of July hits the rest of summer just speeds by! We've had such a great time already this summer but we still have some things to check off our list!

Like:
  • Go on vacation-We are doing this next week!
  • Celebrate our 5th anniversary by skipping town without Drake for the weekend-Happening this month
  • Celebrate my birthday-Just so happens I we will be celebrating this while we celebrate our anniversary since my birthday is the 24th and our anniversary is the 23rd
  • Do it up right for Drake's 1st Birthday-Big party is July 31st...so excited
  • Take Drake to the Iowa State Fair-Seriously, the.best.fair in the country
  • Have a picnic
  • Take Drake swimming again
  • Play with sidewalk chalk
  • Have more bonfires
  • Stay out too late having driveway beers with the neighbors
  • Let Drake have ice cream in a cone for the first time
  • Go on long bikes rides with Drake in tow in our new bike trailer
  • Go to the park
  • Take Skinner swimming
  • Drink big cold glasses of lemonade
  • Get a pedicure and have my nails painted the brightest color I can find
I think those things should keep us busy for awhile! I love traditions and hope to make all the items above things we celebrate and look forward to every summer!

What do you have left on your summer to-do list?

One more thing-Can you spare a vote?!?
Top Mommy Blogs reset yesterday and we are currently in the Top 25.
I would love to keep it that way but need your help!
Just click the button below.
Thanks and much love!
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

1 comment:

  1. Vacation sounds fantastic!

    I painted my nails a bright green last month and it was so fun! The month before that I did blue. :)

    ReplyDelete