Friday, July 16, 2010

Fall Fashion Preview

Today my other sister, Ellie, is my guest blogger. She went to school for fashion merchandising and has an awesome sense of style. She works at a cute little boutique called Blond Genius (do you love that name or what) and has all sorts of great fashion advice. Her she is with a little preview of fall fashion.

When my sister asked me to do a guest blog spot I debated what to write about. Since I know you are all stylin’ moms and I work at a women’s boutique I thought it would be fitting to do a fashion post.
As crazy as it seems we are starting to get fall merchandise in – and for the upcoming season there are a few key pieces you should invest in that will take your wardrobe a long way!
#1 - Leather Jacket
Instantly adds a fashion forward touch to any look. Invest in one of these and you will wear it almost every day come fall! Wear now with a girly sundress to add a dash of attitude!

Must Have #2 - Boyfriend Blazer
Although these are inspired by your beau's wardrobe these blazers are sexy and sophisticated. This look will take you from day to a night with nothing more than a swipe of lip gloss!

Must Have #3 - Cozy Sweater
Is there anything better than slipping into a cuddly cozy sweater the first day of fall or a cool summer night? Combine practicality with perfection with the ideal, lightweight sweater!

Check out Blond Genius's website to see other fall fashion trends!

No comments:

Post a Comment