Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Let the Party(s) Begin

I'm calling the commencement of Drake's 1st Birthday festivities to order!!!

1st order of business-Daycare Party!

I decided to carry the dog theme into Drake's treats for daycare. I had such a fun time making these dog themed Jell-O Jigglers and they were way easier than I ever imagined!


How cute did these turn out?!?!

All it took was:
4 small packages of jello (any flavor)
and
2  1/2 cups boiling water
mix well, pour in a 9x13 pan and chill for 2-3 hours
Use cookie cutter to make desired shapes

I see many more Jigglers in our future!

Next order of business-The big party on Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. Echo @ Barely MommyJuly 27, 2010 at 6:47 PM

    Those look great, Katie! I love the dog theme. That's what I did for Joshua's nursery. Lol. No one does puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never thought about jigglers before, but they really are a great "kid" idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the daycare treats! So cute!! The kids will think that is so cool! I am a big fan of jigglers, I need to make them more often! The cookie cutter shapes are so fun! Can't wait for the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through Theta Mom. These jigglers are really cute! I've enjoyed reading several of your posts, and I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and what a great idea! Yay for all things Drake! I can't wait to see everything.

    Happy almost B'day, little man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm, can't believe I didn't have your button on my blog roll. Well, I do now...first one girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids always loved jigglers!! I like the colors you picked. :)

    ReplyDelete