Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Confessions

I have some things to get off my chest, so I thought it was time for a confession post!

1. I'm REALLY bad about reposting blog awards that I receive. I'm not really sure what my problem is, but I always seem to forget that somebody gave them to me. So I'm sorry if you've ever given me one and I've not posted it, really I am!

2. A few years ago I hit Ben's car as I was backing out of the garage with my car. My car hit his side mirror just right so that it busted through his drivers side window. His car actually had to be towed away because there was too much glass to drive it. To make matters worse my neighbor saw the whole thing take place.

3. I was secretly happy  it was raining on the 4th of July so we had an excuse to stay home and just relax. It had been such a busy weekend  and we just wanted to eat pizza and drink a beer and we got to!

4. I feel like I need to take a leap of faith in some areas of my life. I hope I can find the courage to do so.

5. Nothing makes me happier than coming home to  find that my husband  unloaded the dishwasher, put clothes away or started supper on his lunch break. Love you Honey!

6. I'm renaming P90X. It will now be called P365X for me because I think that is how long it is going to take me to complete the program. Let's just say I've developed my own schedule!

7. I have a whole folder of draft blog posts I've yet to get finished. It is looking like I won't get around to it until after vacation. At least I have ideas right?

8. I have started sneaking into Drake's room every so often when he is asleep and picking him up and snuggling him. It is too hard to get a snuggle during the day from my wild boy!

9. I say pop instead of soda and warsh (Seriously, I know this is annoying. I can't help it though) instead of wash. What do you say?

OK, so now that I've confessed. It's your turn...spill the beans!

5 comments:

  1. You say "warsh"? We may need to stop being friends. :)

    It's the little things like unloaded dishes and nights at home that make all the difference.

    Don't know what your leaps are, but get jumping away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma What's 4 dinnerJuly 7, 2010 at 6:44 PM

    I sneak into the boys room a lot. I love that you can't wake those kids up for anything so I'm able to get in some extra snuggle. It's like that book...I Love You Forever...makes me cry everytime!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh- I hate when people say warsh! LOL! It's an Iowa thing. I have friends from my hometown who say it.

    Growing up I always said pop. But after my senior year of hs I spent the summer in NY with my aunt and uncle, where they say soda. It just kind of caught on I guess. Now I find it weird that Chikezie says pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely use pop instead of soda.

    Anybody who unloads a dishwasher is a winner in my book. I DESPISE that job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That made me laugh when I read about PX 90...that looks so tough, I'll have to stick with running.

    My good friends from up north call soda pop. I actually refer to all soda as Coke. No matter what it is, I usually say I need a coke, even though I drink diet. But then again I'm a weirdo...

    Oh and wait till I tell Liz that I say "warsh" sometimes. Maybe it's laziness, but sometimes it just slips out that way! Haha!

    ReplyDelete