Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Messy

Messy has been the theme at our house lately.  Drake has really improved at feeding himself and that means he gets a little food in his mouth and a lot of food every other place!.

Drake got to try ice cream for the first time last weekend. From the mess on his face you can tell he
LOVED it!!

This is what happens when you give an 8 month old a teething biscuit

                                    
Just a litte messy but too cute not to share!

On another note, I totally forgot about my question post...sorry!! I will post answers in the next week. 
 Any last minute questions you have for me?!?

3 comments:

  1. hahah I love the second picture! Kayla gets food all over her face too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teething biscuits are the worst like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!

    do you know what's beyond weird? all of my kiddies hate ice cream. i know, right? so glad your little man loves it, but now that means you'll have to share! so hopefully you're better at sharing than i am. ;)

    ReplyDelete