Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm the Featured Blogger on New Parent

I was so honored and excited when I received an e-mail from newparent.com asking if I would write a blog entry for their parenting website.

Of course I said I would love to and then spent every.single.second  of the next day thinking of what to write about. Should I be serious? Maybe I should be controversial? Sentimental is always good to right? After going back and forth for a good long while I finally decided to write about the changes your body goes through after baby...with a twist of humor added in!

Check out my first REAL (I'm jumping up and down as I write this) writing gig!!
http://www.newparent.com/you/your-body-after-baby/

5 comments:

  1. congrats, mama!

    and yea, WHAT IS IT WITH SHIRTS!? they *so are* 2 sizes too small after baby.

    one of the world's great mysteries, i suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie...Loved your article!!!! You are right on with everything...and it all still happens after the fourth kid. Love reading your blog:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, what an honor! I can totally see why you were chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Katie! It will be interesting to see where your blog takes you.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! I loved the article!

    ReplyDelete