Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Toddlerhood-What I'm Loving Right Now

I'm in love with toddlerhood. I love the crazy. I love the cute. I love the fun. I love the adventure. I love the curiosity. I just plain love it!


Here is what I'm loving about toddlerhood right now:
  • The way he gets all excited to see me when I walk in his room in the morning and how he greets me with a huge grin and sweet "Hi Momma"
  • His love for his bike and the way he uses his feet to propel him down the sidewalk at a million miles per hour.
  • How he starts hopping and jumping all over with excitement when I pick him up from daycare.
  • The way he sings the ABC song just saying "CCCCC" over and over again.
  • When his Daddy gets home and he gets so excited and says "There he is" in a super high pitched voice.
  • How he loves to dance with me and has no idea that doing so makes my day.
  • His overwhelming love for his Papa. It brings tears to my eyes knowing that a person so special to me is so very special to my son.
  • The way he laughs when he is doing something naughty. He can't help himself  gives him self away every single time.
  • The sound of his laughter. This is a sound I never want to forget.
  • The way he knows what is coming up next in his favorite books and can't wait to turn the page.
  • The rare moments when he takes the time to give me a hug and kiss.
  • His obsession with all things truck related. I love how he runs to the closest window whenever he hears a motor and how spotting a "big truck" makes his whole day!

I love the little boy that my baby is becoming. I'm so very proud to be his Momma!





4 comments:

  1. Awww...how sweet. The toddler years are full of learning and new discoveries. Such a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!! And we need to get together....Drake is changing and growing so much! I couldn't believe the new pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie and this post is such a nice change of pace- I usually see what someone hates about toddlerhood! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! It's been a rough day after a long night in our house. I needed this reminder to cherish and appreciate the little things about my now toddler! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete