Friday, April 8, 2011

The Post Where I Brag About My Husband

My husband is awesome. He really is. Not only is he awesome at being a husband and a dad but he is awesome at being creative, smart, funny, and just an all-around great person. If you have not figured out it out already I think my husband is just the bees knees.

So this awesome hubby of mine co-founded a pretty cool local coupon site. If you live in Central Iowa please check out Townpoints and sign up for some great deals. The best part is Townpoints is different from Groupon and Living Social and is a totally new and really fun concept! I'm SO proud of my husband and had to share. I really am not one to brag, but I just could not help it this time!!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet :)
    I'm starting to do the coupon thing. I would use his site if I lived near there (but I'm in GA).

    ReplyDelete