Sunday, April 24, 2011

Can't Believe I Did It

I tend to not be a very impulsive person. So I was a bit surprised when I got the urge to cut my hair really short that I actually followed through with it!!

Before:

After:



 Looks like Drake approves!

I was super nervous to get it done and was not in love with it at first.  After styling it on my own and getting used to my new reflection in the mirror I'm really starting to love it!

Sometimes the things most unlike me are the things I love end up loving the best about myself. I'm so happy I followed that crazy impulse and did it!!

11 comments:

  1. Looks cute! I love the way the back looks : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicolle & Eli BrownApril 24, 2011 at 6:36 PM

    Love it. Its a great look for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love getting crazy with my hair although now I'm trying to grow it out for a couple weddings this next year...and it's a real challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock, Paper, ScissorsApril 24, 2011 at 7:14 PM

    Darling! I love the whole style. I will have to show my hair lady the picture and see if she can recreate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, it looks awesome! You are a hottie patottie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!
    Hi, Following you from Spearmint Baby. http://pinkdandychatter.com
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute! I am getting my hair cut this afternoon...I know I won't be brave enough to go that short, but maybe as short as your "before!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still can't believe I did it. BUT it is super easy :)

    ReplyDelete