Monday, April 18, 2011

Football or a Classic Book?

I can't believe it is already time to start thinking about Drake's 2nd birthday party! His birthday is still over 3 months away but if you know me you know that I'm a planner and can't help but start planning for it already!

Last year we did a puppy theme and it was a huge success. Drake loved all the dogs and the guests had a great time! I feel the pressure this year to throw another fabulous party and can't wait to get started!

So far I've come up with 2 possible themes-
1. Where the Wild Things Are
2. Football

Drake LOVES reading Where the Wild Things Are and I think I could have a blast and really run with this theme.  Drake also LOVES anything and everything football related and I have a million ideas for this theme.

I know Drake would love either party so I'm having a hard time picking. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the idea of Where the Wild Things Are! The possibilities are endless! As you know, Laila's party was a wild animal party and I had a BLAST planning that! I like the football idea also, but I think that could be done later on because he's always probably going to be into that. Either way- the party will be great I am sure. And....it's never too early to plan a party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pick Where the Wild Things Are. That could be so much fun and different than normal sports parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Where the Wild Things Are. You should do a Beast Feast!!

    ReplyDelete