Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friday Favorites Drake Edition

 

Hi! It's Drake here. I'm taking over Momma's Friday Favorite post today so I can share my most favorite thing with you...my paci!!

I really like to sleep with a bunch of pacis all lined up in my crib. I like to have one in mouth all night and at least one in my hand. I also do not want to be in the situation where they all fall out of the crib so that is why I really prefer having 5 in there at one time!

I'm going to be 18 months old in a few weeks and my Momma says I'm going to have to give them up soon. I still use the newborn pacis that they sent me home from the hospital with. They are the best! I can suck on them but I can also chew on the edges when I'm teething.

I'm only suppose to have the paci for nap and bedtime and when I'm in the car, but sometimes I sneak into my room and take as many as I can find.

Want to know a little secret?!? I don't actually even need my paci. I never use one at daycare and do great all day and at nap without it. I think I heard my daycare lady tell Momma that I do fine without them, so now she is on to me. I have a feeling the time is getting closer for the paci to go, but Momma did buy some new ones at Target today because I keep hiding all of mine (so I have a stash when they take all mine away) where they can't find them. 

I will do my best to put up a big fight and use my biggest sad face when they try and take them away, but just know I'm almost positive this is going to harder on Momma than me.

1 comment: