Monday, January 31, 2011

Made By Me- Felt Car Mat

You see that girl?
 
She is becoming quite the crafter if I do say so myself!

With a little inspiration from the Iowa Farmer's Wife and a little help from my mom, I made Drake his very own felt car mat.

 Complete with a grocery store

And a Dr. Office

And a school and football field

 And a little neighborhood with a pond

And Target ( no brainer I would put a Target in; Momma has to have a place to shop in the town!)
      

 And a Church

 All topped off with lots of roads for Drake to run all of his cars around on!

The little man really loves it!

                             Drake also decided that the mat makes the perfect place to read books!

    I would call this craft project a smashing success!
 

Now what to make next? What is something fun you've made recently?

P.S. I totally forgot to take pictures as I went along. Let me know if you want directions or more details and I can email them to you!




The Girl Creative

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I wanted to contact you regarding giveaway that I am helping out with over at DesMoinesCoupons.com I am looking for a few Iowa bloggers to help promote the giveaway. If you are interested, please email me at rsroberts@mchsi.com

    Thanks!
    Sara R - The Millennial Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love that too!!! That is sooooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leigh the sewing divaFebruary 7, 2011 at 1:28 PM

    that is so cool! may have to try and make one with train tracks for my son
    Leigh at The Sewing Diva via the skip to my lou linky party

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Iowa Farmer's WifeFebruary 7, 2011 at 3:18 PM

    SO glad you made one! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete