Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's on My Mind

 At this exact second I'm thinking:
  • I'm in love with the paint color and decorating changes in my kitchen and front room. IN.LOVE. Pictures coming soon.
  • A nice cup of warm coffee is a great way to start out the morning.
  • Someway, somehow Drake has managed to drop all 5 pacis out of his crib and has woke up crying for them at 1:00 am on Monday night and 5:30 am last night. Operation Time to Get Rid of Pacis is approaching fast.
  • After watching home videos of Drake last night I've come to a few conclusions: 1. My voice sounds weird on video. 2. I feel like I might get motion sickness when I watch the ones I video tape. 3. My singing voice leaves a lot to be desired. 4. I used to be obsessed with the song I've Got a Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas because it is playing in the background of numerous videos.5. I forgot how small Drake used to be. It ALMOST makes me want another baby. Almost.
  • As soon as Drake outgrows his current pair of shoes he is getting these. Cutest shoes ever, no?
  • My sister gave me a pair of Cookie Johnson jeans for Christmas and I'm smitten with them. They fit great (even better now that I'm finally starting to loose the last of the baby weight) looks stylish and are super flattering. My favorite part? The silk lined waist band.












What's on your mind right now?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the shoes!! I think I might need to find a pair for Laila too.....in PINK of course!

    Funny about the videos....I still can't bring myself to watch the baby ones...I think I will CRY!

    ReplyDelete