Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Favorites- Mrs. Meyer's

Call me weird, but nothing makes me happier than finding a really great cleaning product that works well. I've been searching high and low for a natural product to use on my counter tops with no luck. Then my good friend Twitter came through. I was stalking Twitter one day, when I ran across a discussion about the greatness that is Mrs Meyer's counter top spray.


 I was intrigued so I bought some (I found it the cheapest on walmart.com.) and L.O.V.E it!!! It comes in all sorts of super awesome scents. I decided to try the lavender scent (think the smell of a beautiful spring day) and let's just say I am cleaning my counter tops even when they are sparkling, just for the fresh, non-chemically smell.  The best part? It gets all the grime and grub off my counter tops that my old stand-by Lysol wipes couldn't.
I'm a Mrs. Meyer's convert!

P.S.- Nobody from Mrs. Meyer's even has the slightest idea I'm writing this post. I just really love the product and wanted to share it with you!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried it yet! I do have her peppermint lotion though and love that.

    ReplyDelete