Sunday, August 22, 2010

Let Me Introduce...

You all remember Baby Drake with the long shaggy hair, right?!?
 Drake has undergone a bit of  makeover and Baby Drake was replaced by Toddler Drake.

It is my pleasure to introduce Toddler Drake with a little edgier haircut!!
We really did it this time! Ben got our his clippers and went to town on our shaggy little dude. As much as I would love Drake to have "surfer" hair it is just way to thick and would weigh him down. So we decided the next best thing is "rocker" hair. 

Drake's hair is about as long now as it was when he was born making it the perfect length for some awesome spikes! I think we did a pretty good job and ended up with a super handsome little boy!


7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Drake looks so grown-up! I cannot believe that hair-cut! It is absolutely adorable! Love, love, love it! I didn't think he could get any cuter- I stand corrected! It looks like you could slap a backpack on him and send him outside to wait for the bus! CUTE!

    And by the way....loved the thank-you. It appears as though Mr. Drake inherited his momma's penmanship. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love doing stuff like this for my boys. The rocker look is definitely a good one for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! now he even has an official "'do!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW so cute! It looks great mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable it THAT!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that haircut! So incredibly cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toddler Drake is oh.so.handsome!!!

    ReplyDelete