Sunday, August 8, 2010

Drake Gives Back- Update #2

So I lied. I do have one more Birthday related thing to talk about in conjunction with Drake Gives Back. Remember how I said I planned on incorporating it somehow into Drake's Birthday? What I did was make up postcards with all the information to hand out with the party favors. I received great feedback from my guests and they plan on passing the information along. Word of mouth is truly the best way to spread the message! 

Now time to highlight one of the awesome companies that donated to Drake Gives Back-Playskool!

Playskool so generously donated an Explore 'N Grow Busy Ball Popper and Explore 'N Grow Activity Ball.  The kids at the hospital are going to LOVE these toys. Drake got the Ball Popper from my parents for Christmas and just can't get enough of it. Thanks Playskool for your help in making Drake Gives Back a success!

Check out the Playskool links below to find out more information about their products.

Remember that Drake gives back is officially running August 1-September 1. Please let me know if you would like to be involved or make a donation.

Disclaimer-Playskool provided me with the 2 toys listed above for Drake Gives Back. I received no monetary payment or products for myself. I listed their websites because I wanted to, not because they told me to.

3 comments:

  1. Go Drake! The kids will be so thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still think this is such a great thing to be involved with! Katie the kids are going to be so happy!

    What a role model you are for Drake!

    ReplyDelete