Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

  • I am so happy to be home!!! I can't believe how much Drake has grown and changed in the last week, he has kept us busy since we have been back by showing off all his new tricks
  • I highly suggest taking a vacation without your kids if you have never done so before. It was so nice to be able to do things that we would not have been able to if Drake had been with us. We missed him like crazy, but he had a great time with his Nana and Papa.
  • Whales are big. I'm sure you know that, but you really do not understand how big they are until they are right next to your boat or until you see them jump completely out of the water.
  • Drinking beer, wine and mixed drinks by the pool is a great way to spend an afternoon.
  • It is a LONG way to Hawaii. I really do not think that the maps do Hawaii justice as to exactly how far it is from the mainland.
  • 6 months go WAY WAY WAY to fast. I know it is hard to believe but my baby turned 6 months old yesterday. I will write a separate post in a few days updating you all on what Drake is like at 6 months, but until then I will leave you with a few pictures of my cute little man!
                                          
What is a 6 month birthday without celebrating with a cupcake for each month?!?
Drakie LOVES his new teething biscuits

1 comment:

  1. Love that bib!! Need to get one, in pink, for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete