Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

  • So happy that it is Thursday and I have 4 whole days home with my little guy! Best part is that I'm not working from home on Thursdays and Fridays so I will not even have to feel torn about spending ALL my time with Drake
  • If Drake wakes up at 5:30 am or after we bring him into our bed to squeeze in 1 more hour of sleep and some snuggles. Recently he has started to feel my hair as he lays there. He is so gentle about it...I think it is the cutest thing!
  • Going back to work has pretty much forced me to really loose these last annoying pounds. I've spend 6 months in comfy clothes and the work clothes are fitting a bit too snug for my liking.
  • We bought a new stroller and it came on Tuesday. We got the City Jogger Micro. We have yet to take it out of the house, but I think I'm going to love it!!!
  • I have a hard time splurging on myself, but can splurge on anything for Drake in a heartbeat. For example, he LOVES LOVES LOVES to run his sheets while he is falling asleep, he has nice sheets but they are not super soft or anything. Well I found some super soft sheets at Pottery Barn Kids and thought Drake HAD to have them...$29 later they are on his bed.
  • I loved being in the hospital when Drake was born, it was so nice to have all the help, food brought to you and to be honest it almost felt like a vacation. Call me weird but I liked it!

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn, Mike, Portia and AddieFebruary 11, 2010 at 9:26 PM

    That is so sweet that he rubs your hair! I can't believe he doesn't pull it! My daughter always rips my hair out, she is not gentle at all!

    I love that you splurged on sheets for him. How funny. The things we do for our kids :)

    He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete