Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

  • Drake is sick for the first time! He has a cold, with a runny nose, red throat, rash and a cough. I feel so bad for the little guy. I think that Drake not feeling well is just as hard on Momma as it is him!!
  • Do you ever forget if you have shampooed or put conditioner in your hair while you are showering? I don't know what my deal has been this week, but I have done it twice. I always play it safe and just shampoo again!!
  • I got a preview of the new blog layout and I love it !! Hope you do too!
  • How do you get your housework done? I only work 3 days a week and I still can't get it all figured out. I feel like my house is always dirty. Tips?!?
So tired, even his Praise Baby DVD would not keep him awake!

Crawled right into the laundry basket!

Hiding underneath Skinner

2 comments:

  1. When you figure out the clean house thing, let me know. =) I'm good with cleaning...it's just the picking up in order to clean. LOL

    Oh, and I LOVE Drake's "crawling."

    ReplyDelete
  2. a clean house? what's that? ;) and feel better, drake! yea, those first colds are extra tough on mamas.

    ReplyDelete