Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful Project (Day 1)-Drake

I particpated in this last November on Facebook and loved seeing all the things people are thankful for. I decided to bring it to my blog this year so I can expand on the the things I'm really thankful for.

What I found interesting last year, is that it is SO easy at the begining to think of things your are thankful for ( family, friends, a house, etc.) but it get challanging once those run up. If you are doing something silimiar on your blog or on Facebook/Twitter let me know so I can follow along. So here we go....

Day 1- I'm Thankful for Drake


This kid makes me smile. Every. Single. Day.


The joy he has brought into my life can't be put into words because it is that great.


He has those big blue eyes that melt your heart and those perfect little lips that give the best kisses.


He has a heart of gold, always wanting to make sure other people are happy and can often be heard saying "You OK Momma?" if I'm not wearing a smile.


He is funny, and smart, and witty, and active, and sweet.


 He is my little boy.


He is the one who made me a Momma for the 1st time and for that I'm Thankful!


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Will totally be participating, too.

    And holy crap is he ever cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] I read my friend’s blog today and was inspired to get [...]

    ReplyDelete