Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful Project (Day 2)-Ben



This man will cook.

He will clean.

He will shop.

He loves the Iowa Hawkeyes.

He likes to snack all day.

He is patient.

He is kind.

He is laid backed.

He is thoughtful.

He is all of those things, but the 2 things I'm most thankful for are not listed above.

Ben is the most respectful husband a woman could ask for. He never raises his voice and treats me as an equal partner. He fights fair. He listens to my ideas. He lives his life as a respectful person and for that I'm so thankful.

Ben is also the most amazing father to Drake. He is often found playing trains on the floor with him and always has time to stop for a hug and kiss from his favorite guy. Bath time is boy time and Ben cherishes those moments so much.  I know many people do not have husbands who are an involved parent and I could not be more thankful that Ben is an equal parenting partner with me.

I'm so thankful to have found the perfect partner and father in Ben and even more thankful to have found the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment