Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful Project (Day 7)-Work Schedule

I pretty much won the lottery in terms of my work schedule. I am able to have the best of both worlds make a good living doing something I like and stay home with my little boy.

I work 3 days a week outside of the home. One day, either my mom or mother-in-law watches Drake. Those days are beyond priceless to Drake as he adores both his Nana and his Grandma. The other 2 days Drake goes to an in-home daycare. We could not be happier with the care and love he receives there. He looks forward to going and always has lots to tell us when we pick him up.

Thursdays and Fridays are Momma and Drakie days. We clean, run errands, go shopping, go to the zoo or the science center, play, cuddle and just enjoy our time together.

Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for fun. Our little family of 3 spends our weekends, exploring, going out for breakfast, visiting family, playing with friends, and enjoy each other.

I'm so blessed to have the opportunities I do and for that I could not be more thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky duck!!

    I am swelling with anticipation here......can......not....wait.....for the text tomorrow!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete