Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Disney on Ice Review

Tonight Drake, Ben and I had the opportunity to attend Disney on Ice.

We had the best time. The show was fast paced, fun and filled with Disney favorites. I think my favorite part about the show was that it focused on many different Disney stories so you never really had time to lose interest in any one story. Drake loved the Lion King and Little Mermaid segment. I liked those too, but really loved the Snow White  segment.

[caption id="attachment_791" align="aligncenter" width="298" caption="Drake and Ben enjoying some popcorn during the show."][/caption]

From the looks of the crowd, we were far from the only family who started off their Thanksgiving weekend with Disney on Ice-the show was packed! The show lasted about 2 hours with a 15 minute intermission...it was the perfect amount of time for a restless 2-year old!

Of course, what good would any show be without a few special things to bring home? Drake picked out a stuffed Mickey ($12.00) and I had to have a snow cone ($10.00) that happened to come in a Dash (from The Incredibles) cup.

[caption id="attachment_792" align="aligncenter" width="398" caption="Drake showing off his new Mickey (sorry for the poor quality, we forgot our good camera at home so we were stuck with the cell phone.)"][/caption]

I don't know who enjoyed the show more-Drake or me. We used to go to Disney on Ice every year growing up and I could not wait to start the same tradition with my family.

After taking Drake this year I can safely say that we will be back next year!

[caption id="attachment_793" align="aligncenter" width="423" caption="Drake and I watching the show!"][/caption]

Guess What?!?

You still have time to catch the show for yourself!

Look at all the show available

SHOW TIMES:
Nov 24, 2011 (Thu) 7:00 PM
Nov 25, 2011 (Fri) 3:00 PM
Nov 25, 2011 (Fri) 7:00 PM
Nov 26, 2011 (Sat) 1:00 PM
Nov 26, 2011 (Sat) 5:00 PM
Nov 27, 2011 (Sun) 1:00 PM
Nov 27, 2011 (Sun) 5:00 PM

Purchase tickets by calling 866-55-DAHLS, visiting www.dahlstickets.com, all Dahl’s Foods Locations, or the Wells Fargo Arena Ticket Office.

Tickets run $15, $19, $22, $37, $52

My family received free tickets to the show in exchange for promotion and this review on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment