Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful Project (Day 24) - A Day to be Thankful

I woke up to house still sound asleep. I snuck out of bed to the kitchen where I made myself a cup of coffee. I popped some cinnamon rolls in the oven and sat down to look over the Black Friday ads.

Soon the littlest of the house was stirring and we started our day with a warm breakfast together.

We loaded up the car and headed to my parents where my sisters met us. We laughed and talked and ate and had a great time enjoying each others company.

After a few hours we loaded the car back up and drove the short drive to Ben's parents. The house was filled with the smell of yummy food and the sound of 2 cousins chasing each other around the house.

As we drove home last night, we were full. Full of food, full of memories, full of love, and full of thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment