Tuesday, November 2, 2010

When Real Life Takes Over

Hi everybody, remember me?!?

I know I have been a BAD blogger lately.

I have not been updating my blog as often as I would like to, and you don't need to tell me that the content has been lacking lately.

I HAVE been reading your blogs when I have a spare moment on my phone with my google reader, but have not been commenting. Just know I am still a loyal reader and will be back!

Real life has sort of gotten in the way of blogging. At work, I am in the process of putting together and holding our big annual meeting  next week, so these last few weeks have been nothing but crazy!

Just so you know... after next Friday I will be back to regular scheduled programing here at Sassy Silly Spunky Momma and returning to comment on all of you wonderful blogs.

In the meantime, real life and blog life are about to collide in a big way! I have had some amazing opportunities come up that just can't wait, so in the next week, be expecting some big changes around here.

How do you balance blogging and real life? Please, fill a Momma in.

5 comments:

  1. What a tease!! can't wait to hear what's in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally know where you're coming from. Excited to see ya back in action and maybe with a few new surprises? Wink Wink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really balance it! I wrote about it for last week's Pour Your Heart Out. So hard to find that balance.

    Can't wait to see what you have coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you just have to step back and let life take over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in the same position as you are. I fear that I will soon start losing followers. But I just don't have anything to write about. And even the updates on miss V are lacking. I just don't find the time anymore (whether I have time or not, I don't use it for blogging). I don't have advice, but I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete