Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Awesome

Awesome Thing #1
Thank you all so much for making my SITS Day(s) so special. I was so touched by all the kind and thoughtful comments that were left. If you left a comment please know that I am on a mission to stop by every single person's blog and say 'hi'. I've already found some great new blogs to add to my reading list!

Awesome Thing #2
                                                


I am LOVING my new blog design. I love the clean feel of it with all the fresh colors and new layout.The best part about the blog redesign was working with my very talented friend, Shannon, who just opened up a blog design and stationery business called Persnickety Pages {& More}. She has an eye for detail and a knack for good design. Shannon was super easy to work with and took all my suggestions into account while adding her own special touches. If you need a new blog design or are looking for some holiday cards please check out Persnickety Pages {& More}.

P.S. - If you are looking for an awesome blog to read check out Shannon's personal blog Webbisodes where she shares stories and pictures of her sweet little Gillian Grace!

 
 Awesome Thing #3
Boys who's best friends just happen to be covered in fur.


8 comments:

  1. aww that pic of Drake and the doggie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that picture of Drake and Skinner makes me melt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, your dog kissing Drake is the CUTEST! And you can tell how happy Drake is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is a cute blog design, and I'm so glad your SITS day was terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new blog layout! It is.....AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute blog! I found your blog through SITS and I just wanted to thank you for your Count the Kicks post. And what a blessing that your son was born just fine. Unfortunately I am one of those moms that has lost a baby due to a cord accident. 37 weeks...doctor told me there was no heartbeat. Devastating to say the least. Thank you for bringing awareness to others...its more common than we think. I'll have to visit that site you linked to...haven't heard of it. Anyway...happy SITS day a few days late!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the mention, Katie! I really really appreciate it! And congrats on your huge SITS turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that pic!

    Glad you had a good SITS day! :)

    ReplyDelete