Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful on Thursday

Today I'm thankful for:
  • My handsome little guy who inherited 2 spotted front teeth from his Daddy. He rocks those spots something fierce!
  
  • The wild hair I got while Drake was taking his afternoon nap that led me to totally rearrange our living space and make it more livable and Drake friendly. Pictures coming soon.
  • Chilly fall nights and warm fall days.
  • Family and friends who you can count on when so many other people in life seem to let you down.
  • Little boys who love to climb in things way too small for them.













  • Pancakes and bacon for supper.
  • Outfits consisting of leggings and dresses and boots. Oh, and a pretty sweet owl necklace.
  • A pile of magazines and books on the nightstand begging to be read.
  • The anticipation of getting a certain somebody dressed up in their hamburger costume for 2 more nights of trick-or-treating.
  • A husband who makes the best homemade pizza in the world. Don't believe me? I challenge you to a throw-down Bobby Flay style!
  •  Letting the thrifty side of me come out and finding an awesome Christmas gift for Drake at a consignment shop.
  • Fountain pops. (Do you call it pop or soda? I sometimes wonder if people think I'm weird  for calling it pop.)
  • The privilege of having a front row seat to the  past 15 months of my son's life.
Yep, lots to be thankful for.

What are you feeling thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I love leggings and dresses and boots and he looks awfully adorable in that tiny little box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both pancakes n sausage for dinner usually once a week. craig makes some kick-ass homemade pizza, too. and i can't wait to see your rearranged living space!

    ReplyDelete