Monday, October 25, 2010

This Boy was Born to Tailgate

This weekend Drake experienced his first tailgate and man did he ROCK it!

He pushed his lawn mower from tailgate to tailgate making new friends.
Of course he had to stop where music was being played to take a little time to show off his dance moves!

He dressed in his  best gold in black in support of the Hawkeyes, and might have just been the most well dressed tailgater of the day!

 I can't believe I'm posting this picture for you all to see, but some random guy had a football helmet and thought it would be funny if I wore it. Apparently Drake thought it was pretty funny too!

This boy can tailgate with the best of them!

8 comments:

  1. Cutest tailgater ever to tailgate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lawn mower is too funny! LOVE that he brought that along. He is soooo cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that he shakes his groove thang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo!!! Years and years of fun to come.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since the Gators are sucking it up big time this year, may I become an Iowa fan?

    Lil' man is too cute! Drake looks like he's ready for some serious Game Day action!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a Dawg through & through but he make Iowa look good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm a new follower. Your little man is so cute :)

    http://3psmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm so glad I stumbled accross your blog, I have a 10 month old boy and your blog gives me so much to look forward to with my little man. I read your post where your son was hanging on the oven door etc. Sounds all too familiar, although my Noah is just 10 mons old, he's already showing signs of being fearless. Anyway, I'm a new follower and hope you're follow my new mommy blog:

    http://everything-under-my-sun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete