Monday, October 18, 2010

In a Blink of an Eye

In a blink of an eye my baby turned into a little boy who loves to play with playdough

And play catch

           And explore new places

     And cheese it up for his Daddy

And run and run and run

I'm going to go right on ahead and just cherish all these moments big and small, because in a blink of an eye my little man went from a dependant newborn to an independent toddler and I don't want to miss a second.


PS-I think my last post about some exciting news I had to share got several people thinking that we are adding to our family. As much as I would love that,  my news is not even close to that exciting. My big news is that I started Nutrisystem (sorry, this was probably only exciting for me and not so much for you). I will have more on that later this week, but thought I would give you a heads up that our family will be staying a family of 3 for now.

2 comments:

  1. Well Nutrisystem is still a great surprise! I love seeing your little guy running all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post- the pics are great. I have always wanted to try Nutrisystem- alas, too spendy when I am feeding 6!!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete