Friday, October 22, 2010

H is for Hamburger

Last year we had a little monkey in our house for Halloween.

This year we decided a hamburger was the perfect costume for our spunky little dude.

Last night we got him all dressed up and headed to our local zoo for a Halloween celebration.

And boy oh boy did our hamburger have a great time!

With so many costumes to see and candy to get the hamburger was SO excited

 Our burger walked the whole zoo  in wonder as he was checking out all the decorations and animals.

As we were getting ready to leave the zoo we spotted some dancing pumpkins and the little sandwich just had to join in and show off his moves!!

But even the best hamburgers have a breakdown when the night is over and it is time to head home!

One tired hamburger ready to go home.

What fun is getting treats without being able to enjoy them? We decided that when we got home we would let the hamburger enjoy 1 treat. Chips go perfect with a yummy burger so Drake enjoyed some Cheetos and
LOVED them! 

Finger lickn' good!

Lucky for us we have a t least 2 more Halloween events to attend so the hamburger will be back!

10 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable costume and I love Cheetos as much as Drake does, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first pic of him as a baby is too adorable!

    I think my girls will each wear their costume 3 times this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! So bummed we couldn't make it work and go at the same time. But it looks like Drake had an awesome time- can't wait to take Laila! LOVE the hamburger costume!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hamburger costume! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's too cute- that hamburger is beggin' for a squeeze!! Trying to give some SITS love to all of our Baaa tribe- have a great weekend.

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGawd!!!! So cute! I've never seen that costume before! GG loves loves loves cheetos too and doritos...the girl is crazy about anything cheesy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I am your newest follower. I found you on Top Baby Blogs! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    Have a peek at my giveaways if you stop by. They are all gorgeous handmade baby stuff. I'm guessing you would like them:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it.........he made the BEST hamburger I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete