Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Little Fun With Photoshop

I think I'm probably the last person in the blog world to figure out just how awesome Photoshop is!!

Here is what I have been up to:
Before
After-Pioneer Woman Seventies Action

                                                                            Before
After-Pioneer Woman Bring out Eyes, Boost, and Define Actions
                                                                      
                                                                          Before
                                                     After-Pioneer Woman Heartland Action

Before
After-Pioneer Woman Black and White and Burnt Edges Actions

                                                                              Before
                                                        After-Pioneer Woman Vintage Action
                                       
                                                                                
                                                                               Before
                                                         After-Pioneer Woman Colorized Action

Obviously, I still have a long way to go since I'm using  all pre-programed actions, but a girl has got to start somewhere!!

Check out the Pioneer Woman Photoshop Actions here.

What is your favorite way/action to use Photoshop? Any great tips for the program? Share the wealth!!

6 comments:

  1. I too can get lost playing in photoshop. I love have you changed things up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just used picnik.com on all my pictures. There are pre-made actions that you can adjust and then more advanced settings you can use. It might be for amateurs but I've gotten really good and even though I use a basic point and shoot, can make my pics look like they're from a nice DSLR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look great! I don't use photoshop, so you're not the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the 2nd and 3rd "afters" were my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool! My favorite one is the photo where he's in the striped shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Do you have the big mama jammer Photoshop or PS Elements? I have Elements and think it's just the best, not to mention, there's no way hubby was going to splurge for a 400 dollar program anytime soon! Great photos and work, Katie!

    ReplyDelete