Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Drake Gives Back-Update #4

You have all heard of LeapFrog, right? They make awesome and educational children's toys and always seem to be on the cutting edge with their products.

Knowing LeapFrog's reputation for excellence and owning a few Leapfrog products of my own, I could not have been more excited when they said they wanted to help with Drake Gives Back!

I was so excited when I opened up the package from LeapFrog and discovered 2 Tag Readers, A Tag Junior Reader and 4 Tag Books!! LeapFrog really stepped up to the plate to make a difference!

Thanks LeapFrop for really making a difference and helping out with Drake Gives Back!

I think I am seeing a Tag Junior in Drake's near future. It would make the perfect Christmas present for our little bookworm!

Check out LeapFrog Here:


Company website
Facebook Twitter

I have one more company to highlight this week and then I'm off to take the donations to the Children's Hospital on Friday.

I could not be happier with the outcome of Drake Gives Back.

Thank you for helping make this a success!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I have added Tag Junior to Laila's Christmas list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great donation they made! Yay LeapFrog!

    ReplyDelete