Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Time to Say Good-Bye to Sassy Silly Spunky Momma



Sassy Silly Spunky Momma has had a great run (almost 5 years!) but I have felt that I was outgrowing the name for a while now. The problem was I could not think of another name that felt right so I've just let it be. Last night I was sitting in bed when all of a sudden the perfect name came to me.


Sassy Silly Spunky Momma will soon become



Katie-blog.gif





Things will slowly be changing over to the new name in the next couple of weeks. The good news is that as a reader all you have to do is keep reading! When the new domain name is up and ready this page will automatically take you to the new page.  It is that easy!


Although most of the content will stay the same I have plans to do a few things differently ...more about that  when the new site launches.


Thanks  to each and every one of you for supporting Sassy Silly Spunky Momma the last few years. I'm so excited for this new adventure and hope you come along for the ride!


2 comments: