Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This is Why I Should Hire Help

Seriously. Sometimes I  think I know more about html and blogs and all that other fun stuff than I do. Which really should not be that hard to figure out since I know NOTHING about any of that stuff. Anyways, silly  me decided it would be a good idea to try and change some things up and I lost all the people who subscribed to my blog via RSS Feed. Plus I also moved Facebook pages so those updates are gone too.
Edited to add-I'm really super confused right now. Both the old and new feed are showing up in my Google Reader. I guess to be safe you should subscribe to the new feed?!? I will be asking the person I hire to help me with the last few things about this issue. Told you I was clueless!
 
So this is what you need to do-
(If you want to go the easy route just click on all the buttons below and we will be connected again. If not, you can read my rambling on why you should below)

1)If you were or are interested in following this blog via RSS Feed please click on the orange button below.  If you currently subscribe to the Sassy Silly Spunky Momma RSS Feed you are no longer receiving updates.

2) If you have not "liked" the Happy Where I Stand Facebook page you can do that below as well. I'm going to be shutting down the Sassy Silly Spunky Page in about a week and will only be posting updates on the Happy Where I Stand page.
 
3)If you follow me on Twitter you don't have to do anything. Twitter was my one easy change. If you don't follow me on Twitter but want to you can click on the Twitter button below.
 
4) I'm also on Instagram and would love to be your friend. My username is happywhereistand. Look me up :)
 
Now you know the scoop so go ahead and click!

This blog change has been exhausting. Good thing I smartened up and hired somebody to help me with the last few details.
 
Charlie's 1st Birthday Party Recap to come tomorrow.
Can't wait to share it with you.
 

2 comments:

  1. I lost all my subscribers when I switched from Blogger to WordPress. I suppose I could have avoided that if I understood all the technical stuff. :-) Just for the record, I had subscribed to emails from SSSMomma and am now getting emails from Happy Where I Stand. I guess I'll re-subscribe if I start noticing I'm missing posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela! I use Google reader to read all of my blogs and I just heard that they are shutting down in July. I guess I'm on the hunt for a good RSS reader now.

    ReplyDelete