Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm the Momma

 I'm the Momma who thinks books are the best gift you can give your child.

I'm the Momma who thinks that half birthdays are meant to be celebrated with cupcakes.

I'm the Momma whose heart still breaks when we let Drake cry it out at night.

I'm the Momma who thinks a snack and 15 minutes of Mickey Mouse is good for both of us.

I'm the Momma who loves that her little boy sleeps with a pink seahorse.

I'm the Momma who thinks that sometime toys should be used differently than intended.

I'm the Momma who puts her kid in Christmas pajamas long past Christmas.


I'm the Momma whose heart lives outside my body in this little boy.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great post idea!

    And I giggled when I saw Drake's sippy because we have lightning mcqueen and toy story sippies in our house. and then your next photo is the pink seahorse.

    i feel like i'm weird because of the "boy" stuff we have, so i get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh the sewing divaFebruary 7, 2011 at 1:29 PM

    what an adorable little boy and a lovely post
    ps i do the christmas jammies thing too!
    Leigh at The Sewing Diva via the skip to my lou linky party

    ReplyDelete