Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Favorites-Canvas Photo

 
I love this picture.

I have wanted to do something special with this photo for a long time because it so captures the relationship between Drake and Skinner.

I always thought this photo would be perfect for a canvas print, but never took the plunge because of how expensive they were. Lucky for me, Groupon was having a deal right before Christmas with Canvas on Demand where you could get a 16x20 canvas for $40. JACKPOT!!!

Did this not turn out perfect or what?!?


 It makes the perfect centerpiece for my new picture wall.

Pictures of my boy make me so happy and this was the perfect addition. I'm in L.O.V.E!!

What are you loving today?

Note-Canvas On Demand has no idea I'm writing this post. I just love their product and wanted to share with you.

P.S. I'm excited to announce that my blog is now being syndicated on desmoinesregister.com. I'm under the Kids and Family Section. Check it out!

1 comment: