Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Favorites-Jennie-O Turkey Burgers


I'm on a quest to eat healthier and exercise more so I'm always excited when I find a product that makes that road a little easier (and  tastier) to travel down.

Last night Drake and I were enjoying dinner at my parent's house where my Mom served up turkey burgers. Have you ever had a turkey burger? They are DELICIOUS!! Seriously, they are amazing and only have 170 calories. My Mom cooked them on her George Forman grill giving them the perfect grilled taste. I think they would be even better cooked outside over open flames!

Add a thin bun and a bit of ketchup and you have yourself a health, tasty, and yummy meal.
Jennie-O has no idea that I'm writing this post. Although I wish they did because then maybe they would give me a lifetime supply of turkey burgers. A girl can dream, right?

 
If you love reading Sassy Silly Spunky Momma vote for us! Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember the last time we had beef burgers or even bough beef at our house. All we have is Jenni-O turkey burgers, ground turkey breast, the turkey with the taco seasoning already added for mexican night (and for salads the rest of the week). All we have is turkey and chicken in this house haha!

    ReplyDelete