Friday, January 20, 2012

So You Want to Know What is on My Mind?

I'm linking up with Blair over at Heir to Blair today for a little Friday Brain Dumping!

  • I finally joined the craze and I'm reading the Hunger Games. I'm done with the first book and making good progress in the second book.  I need to finish this series ASAP so I can start paying attention to Drake again!

  • 10 weeks left of this pregnancy. For some reason this pregnancy has been much more difficult than with Drake.  I remember when I hit the 30 week mark with Drake I had a serious freak-out about how close it was getting, this time I practically jumped around knowing this would all be over soon and I can meet my sweet new boy.

  • I cleaned out my closet yesterday, like really cleaned it out. It felt great and also got me all excited to wear my non-maternity outfits again. I'm planning on starting Weight Watchers as soon as the little guy is born. Can't wait!

  • Whenever Kelly Clarkson's Mr. Know It All comes on Drake wants to dance with me. He calls it "Mommy and Drakie's song" and will dance with his head on my shoulder. I pretty much drop anything (even reading the Hunger Games) for a moment like that.

  • I organized and redecorated my laundry room last weekend. I'm in love. Pictures to come soon, but think yellow walls with touches of aqua accent pieces and lots of cool subway art on the walls.

  • I went to couponing class last night with my neighbor. It was interesting and I learned a lot, but also think it could become a HUGE time suck. I think I will take bits and pieces of what I learned and apply to our life. I DO know that I will be getting lots of use out of this Totally Target Blog.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment