Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oh Target

Apparently Drake does not love Target as much as his Momma does.



No, he is not sleeping, just expressing his extreme frustration at the time I'm taking to look at the clearance kid clothes.


 Afterall, there are aisles of trains and cars waiting for him.


Also? My husband did an amazing job capturing this photo with his cell camera. LOVE IT!


Edited to add


After I published this post I sent this Tweet to Target:


And got this Tweet back from them:



My love for Target has just grown (even though I'm not sure that is possible) and I guarantee you that Drake's thoughts of Target will be changing real soon when he gets to pick out something special for himself. .


Good to know that some companies still care about the customer. It is the little details that show they care, and Target just did the PERFECT little thing. I'm happy, Drake will be happy, and they got me talking about them and their awesomeness on my blog. A win for everybody!


Thanks Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment