Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday-Who Says Girls Get to Have All the Fun?

It is no secret that I have a slight obsession with 'little man' clothes. I was looking back through old pictures this weekend and found some of my favorite outfits. 















From sweaters to polos to red tennis shoes I think Drake is one well dressed dude!

I buy most of Drake's clothes at BabyGap (on sale) and Target. It is amazing the stuff you can come up with when you are willing to do a little digging!

This post is part of Wordless Wednesday: 5 Minutes For Mom, Live and Love...Out Loud, Go Graham Go, A Beautiful Mess, Goober Grape and Monkey Man, Dagmar's Momsense, Better in Bulk



8 comments:

  1. The zip-up sweater and hat photo is my fave for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! If he's like most boys, he's not going to let you dress him up much more! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, your little man is so cute! Thanks for linking up!

    Dagmar
    Dagmar's momsense

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the mom of 3 boys ages 4, 3,and 6 months it's been hard to find cute boy clothes. I am a "man clothes" mama and I love to shop at Baby Gap, Children's Place and Gymboree. If you keep an eye out, Old Navy has some cute clothes for boys as well!
    Enjoy your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Wish I could get my boys into something more fashionable then a guitar tee shirt!
    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I just LOVE those sweaters! SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should just funnel a portion of my paycheck to Baby Gap & Gap Kids. LOVE the clothes! Your little man is quite the fashion icon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!

    I love the kids Chucks! My boys all wear them.

    ReplyDelete