Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Favorites- Posh Blankets by the Polka Dot Tot

Every once and awhile you run across a product that stands out. A product that is of the highest quality. A product that comes with great customer service and is made from the heart. I firmly believe that these sorts of products are harder and harder to come across, so when you do find one you need to share it. Posh Blankets by the Polka Dot Tot is one of those truly amazing products.

When I had the chance to work with Katie from the Polka Dot Tot and review one of her Posh Blankets I jumped at the chance. All blankets can be be customized by picking the colors and size. I had a lovey made for Drake and picked a cow print minky (so soft!) pattern for the front and a solid black minky back. The whole blanket is trimmed in a satin ruffle.




As you can see, Drake LOVES his lovey. He carries it around with him everywhere. I'm actually planning on buying another one so he can keep one in his crib and carry the other one around with him. His pacis are the only other thing I've ever seen him so attached to.

Is there anything cuter than a baby snuggling a blanket?
I think not!

 

Katie wants to give all my readers the chance to buy their very own Posh Blanket at a discount!
 Just enter 'sssmomma' at checkout to receive 20% off your order!

Disclosure: I was provided with a lovey blanket free of charge from The Polka Dot Tot.  I usually do not include review products in my Friday Favorite line-up, but this product truly is a favorite and had to be included. All opinions expressed are my own and had no outside influence.

P.S.- How can you not love a company that has this as their mission?
Our Mission
Our passion is blankets. We feel equally passionately that a mom who wants to stay home with her children should have opportunities to make money and utilize her creativity, which is why all of our blankets are handmade by moms and grandmas right here in Iowa. Each blanket we make is special and unique because it is made with love by a mom, not in a factory overseas.


No comments:

Post a Comment